Join Our Team as a Marketing Manager – Refrigeration
Bromic Refrigeration supplies quality, reliable products, engineered specific to task and refined to meet individual customer requirements. Today Bromic is a leading supplier of commercial refrigeration equipment. We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a Marketing Manager, the role is based in Southwest Sydney.
- Develop End-to-End Marketing Campaigns:
- Create comprehensive marketing campaigns using various communication vehicles such as social media, paid advertising, and SEO.
- Understand the marketing funnel and employ appropriate tactics to achieve campaign objectives, whether they are related to lead generation, sales, awareness, or other specified goals.
- Implement marketing activities within set timelines and budgets.
- Manage the content creation strategy from concept to distribution.
- Increase Brand Equity and Image:
- Determine promotional requirements and provide strategic and tactical direction for the development of promotional materials.
- Promote products through advertising, press releases, and attendance at tradeshows.
- Delegate Responsibility and Provide Clear Direction:
- Provide support and clear direction to the marketing team.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively, ensuring accountability.
- Analytical and Strategic Thinking:
- Analyse information from various sources, including numerical and verbal data.
- Think broadly and strategically, identifying trends and evaluating options.
- Effective Time Management and Goal Achievement:
- Implement controls and milestones in projects for effective time management.
- Show discretionary effort with enthusiasm, drive, and determination in a fast-paced environment.
Who We Are Looking For:
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualities:
- Experience in managing and maintaining websites and SEO.
- Proven experience in managing a small team and holding them accountable.
- Expertise in running demand generation and drip feed campaigns.
- Versatile marketer with broad experience across digital, traditional, and content marketing.
- Strong track record of managing budgets and meeting deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for someone based in the south-west corridor and individuals with experience in marketing coordination, looking for the next step in their careers!
If you have experience in durable products and/ or trade markets, and the ability to thrive in an environment where decisions rest with the individual, we want to hear from you. Join us and be part of a dynamic team shaping the future of refrigeration marketing!
Apply for this position by completing the contact form below: